2013年11月12日火曜日

Singapore Zoo

 These days Hotani is sooo cold and cold!!! I like to eat miso soups which have rice recently.Okay, I wanna come to the point. If you visit Singapore, I want you to go to Singapore Zoo. Singapore Zoo is soooo big and fun!!!

The best part of Sinagpore Zoo is closing to animals. There is no cages for monkey or some animals, so they walk on the streets which people walk on.


Singapore Zoo wants animals to grow up in the wild. There are many places to be able to take pictures with people and there are many shows.Singapore Zoo has many animals which are rare.
You can ride on the elephant, the pony and the horse Carriage.

I was surprised that Singapore Zoo is the only place in the world where you can have breakfast with orang utans!
 
 
What the wonderful exprience it is!!!! If you have time to go to Zoo, you should have breakfast at this restaurant!!

This is the map.
I think it is difficult to see all places. If you tired to walk, you can get into the Zoo's car. Singapore has night safari. It can also enjoy with animals. I think Singapore Zoo is one of the best places to visit in Singapore.    Thank you, see ya!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. That's pretty close-up stuff with animals. And gee, breakfast with orangutans....? I don't know about that. Maybe they have their own food and don't try to eat the guests' food?

    返信削除