2013年11月6日水曜日

Condominium


Good Afternoon!! Hotani is going to be cold.... I hate winter, because I often have headache in winter. Today, I wanna show you about condominium which I lived.

This is Mandarin Gardens which I lived about 14 years!!






It has big pools, the restaurant, BBQ, 4 tennis courts and 2 badminton courts, GYM, 4 playground, the supermarket, the kindergarden and so on. I studyed there for 3 years. My mother said it was confortable to pick me up from school.
Mandarin Gardens is just a little way from beach. It takes only 5 minutes on foot.
I often went there to have relax or play with my friends. I loved to see sea from my house. How beautiful it is!!! On January 1st, there are display of fireworks every year. I was looking forward to see it every year.
 
 

Next I wanna show you the house!!  In Singapore, many families employ maids.My friends family also employed the maid to clean house, cook or take care of children.  Mandarin Gardens has many types of house. Some houses have two floor.

                                     
There are big living room, big kithchen, many rooms, many bathrooms and 2 balconies. I had three bathrooms, so I had my own bathroom. In Japan, the condominium has only one bathroom, so my family is so busy in bathroom in morning when we lived in Japan.

Singapore's condos are almost all like this. There have big pools(because Singapore is all days hot, so we can swim every days.), BBQ, playgrounds and many bathrooms and a big kithchen. It is soooo good and comfortable to live, so I want to live like this condo in the future.

2 件のコメント:

  1. What a great place! And so close to the beach, too. I can imagine that you must really miss Singpore. The Hotani winter is not really too cold -- maybe a little colder than downtown Osaka but not so bad.

    返信削除
  2. yap, my condominium is sooo big and convinient!! I dont think that Japan's condominiums don't have like that. These days, Hotani is becoming more cold....

    返信削除